- MOVE IN THIS MONTH!
- All Bills Included Except TV Licence
- Kitchen with Fridge Freezer & Microwave
- Shared Oven/Hob & Washing Machine
- Call us on 01908 694694
- First Floor Furnished Studio
- Open Plan Bed/Living Area
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Single Occupancy Only
***LET AGREED*** MK Property urgently require similar properties due to the high demand we are experiencing. If you have a similar property please contact us today on 01908 694694!!
* ALL BILLS INCLUDED EXCEPT TV LICENCE * This FIRST FLOOR STUDIO WITHIN A SHARED HOUSE, is available in the centre of Corby, within easy reach of local amenities. The property comprises; open plan living area including bedroom area, kitchen area with fridge/freezer and microwave, en-suite shower room, shared oven, hob and washing machine. The property is available NOW on a furnished basis. Call 01908 694694! *SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY *
Council Tax Band: A
Our Holding Deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent which will be paid to secure the property, subject to not withdrawing or failed references will be deducted from the first month's rent. Our deposit is 5 weeks rent or alternatively this property is available with flatfair's No Deposit solution, so you won't have to pay a traditional deposit. Instead, you would pay a small check-in fee equal to one week's rent (+VAT) – significantly less than a five week deposit. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damages that might occur.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.